• Linux embedded – safer solution against PC crashes and virus
• One-click setup for more than 80 brands of IP cameras
• ezNUUO – free from router settings for web/mobile viewing
• Point of Sale (POS) *1
• Alarm source for NUUO Central Management System
• RAID 0,1 for maximum capacity or data protection
• Supports megapixel cameras and H.264 compression format
• Supports camera multi-stream settings *2
• Supports multi-streaming on local display for better performance
• Supports camera two-way audio*3
• camera snapshot intergration*4
• Camera I/O integration
• Supports HDD SMART self-test
• Real-time digital output, Email alert and push notification on mobile
• NTP server synchronization
• Compatible with touch panel *5
• event log click and play*3
• Support 90 brands of IP cameras and 2329 models *6 (with free monthly update)
• Support dual monitor
• Support IPC firmware upgrade, reboot and reset
• Supports Stream Profile for remote live view bandwidth control (Original / 500 kbps *7 / 100 kbps)
• Supports mobile client for iPhone / iPad / Android
• Up to 128 CH remote live view with multiple monitors
• H.265 support on remote client
• Support mass upgrade
• Web-based configuration, live viewer, playback
• Compatible with Internet Explorer 8, 9 10, Mac Safari v6.1, 7.0, and Windows Chrome*8
• Online GUI recording schedule
• Panorama 360° PTZ (ImmerVision and VIVOTEK fisheye)
• Generic dewarp*9 (fisheye)
• Digital PTZ and multi-view
• Support joystick for easier camera control
• Playback with 5 types of intelligent event search
• E-map with indicator
• Digital watermark
• event log click and play*8
*1. POS device configuration is only available in IE.
*2-4. DP 3.1 or above.
*3. IE, remote application and local viewing only.
*5. Acer T232HL and ViewSonic TD2220
*6. The data is updated for DP 2.19
*7. DP 2.16 or above; the low profile of cameras integrated before DP 2.16 is 300kbps.
*8 Live view layout and stream profile may not be saved when next log in on Safari and Chrome.
*9 IE and remote application only.
System, Setting, Management and Integration
• Server-Client Architecture: Centralizes all video data transaction only via NVRsolo to local operators and remote clients. With this centralized structure, total camera loading remains at a stable level, thus ensuring good recording quality even when reaching maximum number of remote client access.
• Open Platform: Support 2329 IP camera models and video servers (encoders) from 86 brands of major network camera manufacturers. *1
• One-Click Setup: NVRsolo can automatically search and add IP cameras on the same subnet (camera should support UPnP protocol or should be implemented its brand’s search tool *2). For those unsearchable cameras, user can manually insert it. The auto detection function will help the user to find the brand and model of the camera after specifying its IP address.
• Storage Optimization: NVRsolo supports H.264 compression format which helps increasing the storage efficiency to nearly 600% higher than MJPEG and 150% higher than MPEG4.
• Friendly GUI Recording Scheduler: Graphical user interface to setup recording schedule featuring unique day mode and week mode.
• Event & Action: 4 camera events including motion detection (if supported by camera), connection lost and camera input; 1 input event from remote I/O box; 5 system events and daily system report by E-mail; 5 instant alarm responses supporting output, Email, E-map popup on web/remote, push notification on mobile and NUUO CMS alarm system.
• RAID Level Selection: 1bay unit supports RAID 0 and 1, NS-8065 supports RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10 for maximum capacity or data protection at the HDD level. To use RAID 1 in 1 bay unit , you must insert two 2.5 inch HDDs.
• Point of Sale (POS): POS transactions received through NUUO POS box or Ethernet (TPC/IP client). POS text overlay on live view video and recordings. All recorded POS transactions are searchable on web/remote playback system.
• I/O Event Control: With the integration of camera I/O, and NUUO I/O Box, system can start recording when input triggered, or trigger output as an event happened.
• Various Authorities of Different Kinds of Users: Web Viewer logins to NVRsolo via 4 different user groups: administrator, power user, user, and guest. Each user group has its own distinctive privilege in system configuration, live view camera and playback records.
• Synchronization with NTP Server: Synchronize time weekly/monthly to keep the accuracy of recording time.
• Log System: Hardware log keeps track of system operation; NVR log for camera status and user access; NVR event Log for special events; Export and Backup Log for exporting video or video backup action.
• User Friendly: Provide users with hints on local interface and HELP tab on the webpage for quick start tips and troubleshooting.
• Multiple Live View Channel: Up to 8 channels on 1bay unit and up to 16 channels on 8bay unit. The maximum resolution display per channels is up to 2 megapixels in MPEG4 codec, while there is no resolution limitation on single channel in H.264 codec.
• Multiple Playback Channel: Up to 8 channels on 1bay unit and up to 16 channels on 8bay unit.
• Monitor Resolution: 1024x768, 1280x720, 1280x1024, 1920x1080
• Emergency Recording: Click the Emergency Recording button on Live View to active all channels always recording instantly.
• Instant Playback: Play the last few minutes of live videos instantly to investigate recent events.
• Multiple Live View Channel: Up to 64 channels of remote connections per unit. Under full loading configuration, 16-channel connections are recommended. Remote Live Viewer client supports 64 channels from multiple servers, and could display up to 128 channels with multiple monitors. In addition, Remote Live Viewer client can access and display live video from any NUUO Mainconsole family servers simultaneously.
• Multiple Playback Channel: In web playback client/NUUO Playback System, up to 8 channels on 1bay unit and up to 16 channels on 8bay unit.
• Monitor Resolution: 800x600, 1024x768, 1200x900, 1280x1024, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200.
• Multi-view: NVRsolo can duplicate the same live view video onto multiple channels and digitally zoom in to see the details of different spots on cloned channels without losing the original live view video or using extra camera licenses.
• Stream Profile: Live display multiple camera streams with lower bit rate, while still recording at highest possible quality.
• E-Map: Show device indicator on map for easy finding and tracking device location. Furthermore, pop up map to point out the device when an event occurred.
• Multiple Mobile Clients: Support mobile live viewer for iPhone, iPad, and Android. *3
Playback, Search, Export and Secure Data
• Post-Recording Processing (remote): Intelligent search, digital PTZ and video enhancement tool
• Intelligent Search (remote): Search recorded video for 5 events including general motion, foreign object, missing object, focus loss and camera occlusion.
• Video Enhancement (remote): Fine tune the image’s visibility, sharpness, brightness, contrast or even grey scale.
• Evidence Export: Snapshot and print video image in BMP/ JPEG; backup video in DAT; save video in ASF/AVI. The action exporting video or video backup will be recorded in NVRsolo’s log system.
• Action Notification: Notify users on camera and system event by sound, digital output, push notification, E-mail and NUUO CMS alert.
• Auto Backup: Automatically backup the recorded video of previous dates to a designated FTP server.
• Manual Backup: Manually backup or delete the recordings from any NVRsolo.
• Watermark: Protect original recordings from alternation with NUUO watermark verification tool.
• NUUO Central Management System (CMS): Ultimate central monitoring solution for grand scale projects and projects with multiple sites. Fully compatible with all NUUO Mainconsole family servers.
• POS BOX (from serial port to Ethernet): NUUO Point of Sales system works on NVRsolo by overlaying the transaction text from cash register or ATM machines onto live video and recordings. All recorded POS transactions are searchable on web/remote playback system.
• Remote I/O Box: I/O signals of NUUO I/O Box are converted to Ethernet through converter, which enables NVRsolo to do more sophisticated application, such as starting recording when input triggered, triggering output as an event happened, and much more.
• APC UPS: Continues to feed the NVRsolo power in an event of power outage.
• Panorama 360° PTZ: Several modes are supported on web/remote live view and playback system. Generic dewarp: Original mode, Rectilinear mode, Quad mode and Dual-view panorama mode. ImmerVision *4: Original mode, PTZ mode, Quad mode and Perimeter mode. Vivotek: Original mode, Rectilinear mode, Full-view panorama mode, and Dual-view panorama mode.
• Joystick: Joystick support on PTZ cameras and software enabled digital PTZ function are both available in web/remote liveview. Preset points and patrol functions are also available on many camera models.
*1. The data is updated for DP 2.19.
*2. Support camera search tools of ACTi, Arecont, and Sony.
*3. Please check the supported camera spec list on website. Besides, to use this feature, you have to enable 2nd stream function on web setting page first.
*4. Please refer to ImmerVision’s website for qualified cameras.